Introduction

My introduction post

(www.bing.com, 2020)


The reason as to why chose De Montfort University is because of the wide range of educational programs, making it easier for someone to pick a course according to their ability. Secondly is that the school has great studying facilities which is easy to access for students, making research and studying comfortable. According to times higher education, De Montfort University is ranked one of the top universities in United Kingdom, having great tutors and a great record of graduands at the end of their academic year.

What caught my attention mostly about DMU is that it has students from most parts of the world, making it interesting when it comes to socializing, learning from each other, and we get to make good friends out from education. Having a new experience outside our normal culture routine is a good practice for me, as I am able to learn a lot and from other perspectives not of my own alone.

I am choosing cybersecurity because I realized that in our today's society, we are having a lot of frauds taking place. Back in my home country, I have an experience with one scam, whereby I applied for a job online and they later on demanded for money for me to get that job, which is not a good practice. This is why I opted to study cybersecurity, specifically in De Montfort University, as I believe they will help me achieve my goal. 

The modules that I am mostly interested in is about malware analysis and cybercrime and forensics. They are basically about finding different types of cyber-attacks and how to prevent them from happening. They also help in analyzing the motives a hacker has in terms of placing cyber threats to a computer system.
(www.bing.com, 2019)


My goal after completing my course is to seek for a related job in the cybersecurity, to put all the lessons I have been taught in DMU into practice and become better by each day. To be able to prevent computer systems from being attacked by cyber threats or loosing information or being locked out from the systems. I would also love to adventure in trying to reduce the rate of cyber-crimes in my home country, as most people are greatly affected which is not a good practice.

DMU will help me achieve my goal by guiding my step by step through each module. Secondly by correcting my work and guiding me on the best approach if necessary. To be guided on the best research facilities to be used to be able to cover the content in a wide range. According to getmyuni.com, it states DMU has 4 libraries which include the main library, the Kimberlin Library, and the other three ancillary libraries. This is an added advantage to me as this will help me in doing my research well in a well convenient and safe environment and make me understand more on what I will study on.

Reference list

1). getmyuni.com (2022), De Montfort University has 4 libraries which include the main library, the Kimberlin Library, and the other three ancillary libraries.
2). times higher education (2022), De Montfort University is ranked one of the top universities in United Kingdom, having great tutors and a great record of graduands at the end of their academic year.

Comments

Popular Posts